1. Cancellation of a Purchase may be possible within 14 days of the later of: the Product Supply Date or the disclosure delivery date as defined in Section 14C(b) of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
2. A cancellation notice shall be delivered by Fax No. 03-5703974 or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cancellation notice the Customer shall detail the Order Placement Date, Order No. and reason for which he wishes to cancel the Order.
3. In any event of cancelling an Order not due to a defect or unsuitability, the Customer shall be refunded with the amount of consideration he paid within 7 days of the date on which the Company receives the cancellation notice, less cancellation fee at the lower rate of: 5% of the total transaction amount or NIS 100.
4. Returning a Product, in the event of cancelling an Order not due to a defect or unsuitability, shall be at the Customer's expense. The Product shall be returned when it is intact and in a proper condition, in its original package, together with the original invoice, within 14 days of the Product Supply Date. It is clarified that the Company has exclusive discretion as to the condition and intactness of any such returned Product.
5. Changing an Order Mailing Address shall not be possible after completing the Order placing process.