Violating any of the following is liable for legal action:
2. Impersonate any other person or legal entity.
3. Provide wrong or incorrect or inaccurate details when ordering from or using the Website.
4. Download, send or transmit any material containing any kind of computer virus or any other computer code which is designed to destroy, disrupt or limit the use (including any use other than fair, reasonable use of the Website) of any of the computers, servers, hardware and software used by the Company for the purpose of providing the services on the Website.
5. Disseminate spam or flood the Website servers with any other mail.
6. Change, process, adjust, sublicense, translate, sale, reverse engineer, dismantle or recompose any of the parts of the code composing the Website and such actions with respect of the hardware and software used for rendering the services through the Website.
7. Infringe in any way any copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights involved with the Website.
8. Frame and/or mirror the services (or any part thereof) or any part of the Website in another website and/or as part of another service, without obtaining the Company's explicit, written consent.
9. Use any robot, spider, retrieval engine and search of information or any other automatic or manual tool which is designed to index, retrieve and locate information on the Website or any such tool which is designed to expose the structure of the database and code on the Website.
10. Disrupt in any way and/or interrupt the use of the Website, including by disrupting the function of the server and/or computer network connected to the Website.
11. Post or send through the Website any illegal, immoral or offensive material or message.
12. Make any illegal use of the Website, including (but not limited to) infringement of copyright or intellectual property rights of the Company or any other third party.
13. Without derogating from the foregoing, the Company may remove or edit messages posted on the Website without its explicit, written consent.
3. Through these cookies the Company may, at its discretion, advertise information about itself in various websites on which you surf (hereinafter: "Third Party Suppliers"). During your use of these websites, information may be collected about you and the Company may use it for adjusting the advertising content that shall be displayed to you for topics that interest you. It is clarified that the Company is not responsible for the operation of Third Party Suppliers' websites or to the content offered on them.
1. To ensure an efficient, smooth placing of Orders, the User shall feed in all the required details on the Website, fully and accurately. It is clarified that in any event of providing wrong details (in whole or in part), the Company shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery or for the purchased Product not arriving to its destination. In addition, if Products are returned to the Company as a result of providing wrong details, the orderer shall be charged with payment for delivery and handling fee (including any damage or expenses incurred by the Company as a result).
2. Upon placing an Order, the User's credit card details shall be checked. In the event that the credit card company does not confirm the Purchase, a suitable notice shall be sent to the User and he will be requested to provide another method of payment.
3. Following receipt of the credit card company's confirmation to proceed with the Order, the Order shall be forwarded for supply purposes according to the details provided by the Customer.
4. When the Order process on the Website is completed, the User shall receive an e-mail message that includes the Order details and confirms that the Order has been received by the Company's systems. If such e-mail message has not been received within two Business Days of the Order Placement Date, it is assumed that the Order has not been received by the Company's systems and it is the User's responsibility to contact the Company in this regard. It is clarified that such e-mail message does not constitute an undertaking on the part of the Company to supply the Product.
5. Confirmation of the Order depends on the Product being on stock at the Company's warehouse on the Order date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the Product is not indicated as unavailable, the Company shall not be responsible to supply it and the User shall have no claim, demand or contention in this regard. To remove any doubt, it is clarified that the Company shall refund the User for any amount he paid and/or cancel the charge for the Order.
6. The details of the Purchase, as entered by the User, and record of the transaction on the Company's computers shall constitute conclusive proof of the correctness of the action.
7. The Company reserves the right to decline an Order, for any reason and at it’s sole discretion.
4. Supply and Delivery
1. A Product ordered through the Website shall be supplied by a delivery company or shall be selfcollected (with prior coordination with the Company), at the Client's choice, as has been notified to the Company on the Order Placement Date. The Company reserves the right to disapprove self-collection or delivery by customer with respect of specific Products.
2. Delivery fee shall be determined in accordance with the method of delivery chosen by the Customer when placing the Order. The Delivery fee shall be displayed at the end of the Order process and be charged when placing the Order. In the event of a transaction paid in installments, the delivery fee may be charged as part of the first installment.
3. It is clarified that the delivery fee specified on the Website is exclusive of special transportation (including, but not limited to, transportation to a high floor or without an option for transportation by elevator) or delivery outside of the State of Israel (including beyond the Green Line). In the event of special transportation, the Company may charge an extra fee in addition to the regular delivery fee.
4. In any event of supply of a Product via courier service, the courier company shall coordinate the supply date directly with the Customer. The Product shall only be delivered subject to presenting the Order documents by the Customer or anyone on his behalf and to signing by the Customer or anyone on his behalf of a delivery receipt confirmation.
5. The Company shall do its best to supply the Product at the shortest timeframe possible or on the date requested by the Customer, as applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is clarified that the Company is not responsible for any delay in the supply of the Product as a result of circumstantial events which are not under its control (including, but not limited to, computers' bugs or faults in the telephone systems, strikes, deeds and/or failures of the Israel Postal Company or the courier service) and the Customer shall have no claim, demand or contention against the Company in this regard.